Child Safety Policies
At St Michael's Primary School we acknowledge and understand that child safety is the responsibility of every person and is an integral aspect of student wellbeing. We aim to work collaboratively with parents, students and other community members to ensure a safe school environment.
Our commitment to the protection of students is based in our belief that each person is made in the image of God, and our ethos is to provide a safe and supportive environment. All students have the right to expect that the school will always act to protect them from any kind of harm.
The following documents and links provide further information about Child Safety.
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- New Child Safe Standards
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Commitment Statement to Child Safety
- Complaint Handling Procedure
- Complaints and Grievances Management Policy
- Digital Learning Policy
- DOSCEL Duty of Care Policy
- Parent, Guardian and Carer Code of Conduct
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Protection of Children - Anti Grooming Policy
- Protection of Children - Failure to Disclose Policy
- Protection of Children - Failure to Protect Policy
- Sexual Content, disclosure and school obligations
- Student Code of Conduct
- Visitors Policy
- Volunteer's Policy