Child Safety Policies
At St Michael's Primary School we acknowledge and understand that child safety is the responsibility of every person and is an integral aspect of student wellbeing. We aim to work collaboratively with parents, students and other community members to ensure a safe school environment.
Our commitment to the protection of students is based in our belief that each person is made in the image of God, and our ethos is to provide a safe and supportive environment. All students have the right to expect that the school will always act to protect them from any kind of harm.
The following documents and links provide further information about Child Safety.
- DOSCEL Child Protection and Safety Policy
- Child Friendly Child Safety Policy
- Anti Grooming Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Child Protection Officers Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Commitment Statement to Child Safety
- DOSCEL Duty of Care Policy
- Failure to Disclose Policy
- Failure to Protect Policy
- Four Critical Actions for Schools - Responding to Child Abuse
- Making a report child abuse
- Parent-School Relationships Code of Conduct
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Staff and Student Professional Boundaries Policy
- Volunter Management Policy