At St Michael's Primary School we acknowledge and understand that child safety is the responsibility of every person and is an integral aspect of student wellbeing. We aim to work collaboratively with parents, students and other community members to ensure a safe school environment.
Our commitment to the protection of students is based in our belief that each person is made in the image of God, and our ethos is to provide a safe and supportive environment. All students have the right to expect that the school will always act to protect them from any kind of harm.
The following documents and links provide further information about Child Safety.
- Child Protection Officers Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Complaints Resolution Policy
- Making a report child abuse
- Parent-School Relationships Code of Conduct
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Staff and Student Professional Boundaries Policy
- Volunter Management Policy